The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalFAQGalleryRegisterLog in
Please see the members access area for more information on what new features have been added! 
Latest topics
» The Darkest Hour
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:57 am by LadyRaven

» My Pledge
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:57 am by LadyRaven

» Dear Mother
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 am by LadyRaven

» Finally Done
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 am by LadyRaven

» Broken Hearts
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 am by LadyRaven

» I Wake
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 am by LadyRaven

» Changed Innocence
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 am by LadyRaven

» Dream Revelation
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 am by LadyRaven

» Is this thing on?!
Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 am by LadyRaven

» Never Forget
Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 pm by drkyangel

Top posters
Caja

LestatWC

Angel Artaq

LadyRaven

Rokhan Dez

Kangetsu Wolf

Malicious

LordKommKayriel

Litha Sapien

Nevarre

Share | 

H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6644
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP   Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm

The pain raged through my body, starting from where the bullet had entered my flesh. That lucky son of a bitch got me with one of his shots. He was a dead man walking, he just didn't know it yet. I leaned against the tree holding my shoulder. Blood flowed feely from the wound and down my arm. I would leave a trail of little blood drops anywhere I went. It wouldn't be hard for them to track me now. I checked my newly acquired weapons and pushed away from the tree. I gripped the pistol tightly in my hand and moved on. I could still see the lights from the guards and carefully took aim. I fired three shots from behind the tree line. Three guards fell dead. I took off running as shots rang out into the night. Luckily, none of them hit me this time. I ran in a circular pattern, flanking the guards as the investigated my whereabouts. I grabbed what I needed from the three dead guards and moved on. There were 10 guards left. I wasn't going to be satisfied until they were all dead. As I turned, I saw a few more of them come from the trees. They yelled and guns fired. I moved and returned fire. When the shooting finished 4 more had dropped to the ground dead. Then I saw him. The son of a bitch that shot me. I raised the gun and leveled the barrel at his face. I saw hiw eyes widen and then he was being shoved out of the way as the bullet left my gun with a boom. The bullet missed my target, and ripped through the other guard's face. One more gone. I ran forward and grabbed the guard who shot me and began to brutalize his face and head with my bare knuckles. That lasted for only a few seconds before the rest of the guards came to his aid with retractable batons. They beat on me, and kicked me, yet I would not stop punching the guard. Then my body tensed as I felt the pain of 50,000 volts of electricity run rampant through my body. Then the pain stopped and I fell to the ground. I couldn't move, and the guards cuffed me. The last thing I saw before blacking out was the bodies of the dead guards being brought onto one location and two helos landing. My eyes rolled up and my eye lids flickered before a boot came crashing across the side of my face. Everything wne t dark. When I came to I was laying inside one of the helos with about 5 guns pointed at my face. I looked at them through a swollen eye and spit out a good sized glob of blood at them.

"Fuck you all. You're all fucking dead, you just don't know it yet."

Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6644
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP   Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Guard

We had him. He was in the chopper and we were headed back to base. And we had him. My thoughts were broken and strange as I drifted in and out of consciousness. The guy above me was shouting something at me. Sounded an awful lot like Stay awake. I didn't want to stay awake though. We'd gotten the Beast. And I'd scored a helluva beating for it. Finally I slipped into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.

H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Creative stuff :: Non-coven based RP-
Jump to: